Re: Fram Oil Filters

To: datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fram Oil Filters
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 11:59:41 EDT
In a message dated 8/11/01 8:48:33 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
datsunmike@nyc.rr.com writes:

> Be forwarned, Fram filters are CRAP!!!!!!

Having worked in parts & service for many years - I concur.  Nothing is more
disconcerting than unpacking a case ( or 3) of Fram filters to put on the
shelf and have weird rattling emanating from the boxes !!! Beleive me this
was not an isolated incident & many of my other shop-type friends have had
the same problems. Fram's quality control has definately gone south over the
years.

Want a good filter? - goto NAPA & buy theirs - made by WIX.

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC
Chandler, AZ