Fwd: Re: No Subject

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: No Subject
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 22:19:11 -0400
All,

I got an e-mail earlier today from someone looking for a home for his 67
1600 (early car)  I asked a few questions and their answers are below.  I
know NOTHING about the car and have never seen it - he is in L.A. and I am
in Florida.  I have no connection with the owner.  His e-mail and phone
numbers are below.  CONTACT HIM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

Thanks,

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html

can you help me find a buyer for my (early) 1967 roadster...it's been
sitting for 15 yrs
flat tires..needs love
have the hard top too
white with red interior
323 655 0615
jimmy hunter los angeles

it needs a little bumpwork on the left front but otherwise not bad

Studiojimi@aol.com