<OT> (but still Datsun) better late than never - 510 PARKING

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: <OT> (but still Datsun) better late than never - 510 PARKING
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 21:58:58 EDT
(finally) They're Here !

 The "Datsun 510 Parking Only" signs are ready to go. Signs are regulation
size (12" x 18") - made of heavy guage aluminum on Scotchlite reflective
backing. Graphics are silk-screened on. Price of $25 includes shipping by
priority mail.

See pics and more ordering info at :

http://www.geocities.com/carorphanage/signs.html

I do have a few Roadster signs left also - contact me for availability.

PS:   would one of you kind 510 owners please fwd this to the 510 list for me
!
Thanks !

another PS for the PHX area : we'll be up at the Scottsdale Pavilions Aug 11
( DZA night) with signs - save on shipping !

Thanks a bunch !
Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311