Re: Need new tires - what can I use?

To: "Datsun-Roadsters \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Need new tires - what can I use?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 19:06:58 -0400
RE: Need new tires - what can I use?Rich,

For how much I drive my Roadster, about 2K per year, even the stickiest tires
would last me 5 or more years. The Pirelli CN36s I installed many years ago
were barely broken in and I had to can them because of dry rot. They did last
a real long time even though I put on over 40K miles on my car in the 12 years
or so they were on my car.

The next time I buy tires they will be HP ones.

Mike