A step in the right direction...

To: "Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: A step in the right direction...
From: "Dwight Woodruff" <dwoodru1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 18:44:04 -0400
All,
    I just wanted to give a big public Thank You to Listee, Brian Hollands.
He took several hours of his precious time to come help me install my "new" SU
carbs.  I am very grateful, and I hope that I can repay him by making it to
Road Atlanta with the rest of the SEROC gang.  I still have to pull my tranny,
though, and see if the mainshaft nut is backing off, and replace my head
gasket.  Oh well, lots of work to do, but it's a step in the right direction.
One question we had was that I seem to be running real rich, with a stock set
up and N17 needles.  The little dial adjusters under the carbs don't seem to
help out too much.  Any thoughts on the needles I should be using and where to
get some.  Thanks again, Brian!  Hope you liked the pizza :-)

Woody
'69 2000