KA24 for motor swap must go CHEAP

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: KA24 for motor swap must go CHEAP
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 00:53:02 EDT
Well, we pulled the KA24 out of my friend's '89 240SX last weekend and we
gotta get it out ASAP! If anyone local to san mateo can come pick it up by
this weekend my friend is willing to let it all go for cheap. I would say 500
for everything (or 300 this weekend, and 300 within a month).. and that
includes the motor, all accesories, tranny, harness, ECU, etc.. Please email
me back if you are interested!

\/ /\ /\/
www.sr20parts.com - updated 7.26.01
Ares Engineering - coming soon(er or later)