2000 Starter v 1600

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 2000 Starter v 1600
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 05:03:28 -0700 (PDT)
Hi list.  I am taking the opportunity, while my head
is in the machine shop, to change out from my original
1600 starter to the 2000 starter to make room for a
new header.  Just a quick ? about the connections.
Both the battery terminal and the wiring harness were
attached to one terminal on the old starter, and I see
that there are 2 terminals on the new one.  Which wire
goes to each, or does it matter..

Also I'd like your ideas on headers (coatings, vendors
etc) B4 I go shopping.  Thanks

Mike Harper
'66 1600
Charleston SC