Sears Point LeMans Race Tickets

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sears Point LeMans Race Tickets
From: "Bob Wright" <bobw@1questsolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 22:58:14 -0600
BADROCers (or anyone else that might be interested),

I have 5 3-day tickets to the race at Sears Point this Fri-Sat-Sun.  I am
unable to attend.  I talked to the track on the phone today and even though
they are at Will-Call - no refunds (no surprise).  Does anyone want to
attend?  I could make you a great deal.  The 3-day tickets are $50 each, but
I'll take the best offer if anyone can go.

Please let me know as soon as you can if you might be interested.

Thanks,

Bob
801.471.4340