Re: Distributor Question: Solved

To: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>,
Subject: Re: Distributor Question: Solved
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@mint.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 21:16:12 -0400
On my '70 1600, the 4 way flasher, cigarette lighter, and console light are
on a fuse labeled 'COMM', lower right side of fuse box.

After owning the car for a year I finally put a fuse in the empty com slot
and found out the 4ways worked and even  the console light with a little
cleaning...
And now I plug in my cd player into the cigarette lighter and save on
batteries.
The cd player has the tape adapter so it plays thru the car radio....
daveS