OT Comments from a now Non-Virgin Shasta Go-er

To: "Datsun List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT Comments from a now Non-Virgin Shasta Go-er
From: "kerry zariwny" <kzariwny@home.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 14:32:12 -0700
Hi  all
Hope the week is going well. From finally meeting the Famous Katzman to ripping
around town in the Datster (Thanks again
Ken! If you ever need someone to film your autocross from the POV of your car,
I am a very steady shot and promise not
to whoop too loud!), the entire weekend was very memorable. Even without the
roadster, Kae and I had a blast!  I must
say
it was a pretty cool experience.

And of course who could forget finally being able to touch the phallic like
rear tail lights of Daniel Neuman's roadster
in
person (I think I will never wash this hand again <grin!>)

Anyway, just wanted to post a bandwidth comment saying how cool the weekend and
everyone was. We had initially thought
it might be kinda weird showing up for the first time without the roadster
(remember: rear brake cylinder went out the
day before we were to leave) but I am glad everyone proved us wrong. Great to
meet new people and finally put faces to
the emails.

Take care and see you all at Shasta next year (we already made our reservations)

Kerry Z
West Linn,Oregon
1968 1600
Veteran Shasta Participant :)

BTW I promise I will not post my Shasta pictures as I am sure viewing the same
cars a million times might lose its
appeal on the millionth and one but do have a really cool shot of Roseburg cow
sex that was shot from a moving car
cruising down I-5, if anyone is interested <grin>