More pictures from Shasta 2001...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: More pictures from Shasta 2001...
From: "Ken Pearce" <ken__pearce@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 11:28:42 -0500
http://www.ac.wwu.edu/~pearceke/shasta2001/shasta20011.htm

Here are some of my pics from my trip to Shasta this year.  I didn't take as
many pictures as the previous two years because after a while they all start
to look the same!  I tried to capture things that I hadn't seen before or
things that were new this year.

A special thanks goes out to Ross for unpacking his parts truck at 11pm
Saturday night in order to find me a head gasket.  I ended up making it back
to Bellingham WA without incident, but had I not been carrying the spare
gasket, I surely would have needed it!  Murphy's third rule of roadside
breakdowns.

Cheers!

Ken Pearce, 68-2000
Bellingham, WA