Re: Last Chance

To: jeffalso88@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Last Chance
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 21:57:24 -0700
Jeffrey,

I can only speak for myself, but I am still a little bit confused about your
car. I remember that it was purchased, was sent to the shop and was brought
home with a leaky brake system. Now, the car has become a problem for you
and you want to get rid of it as soon as possible.

A running 2000 with brake problems for 1000.00? I can't believe that some of
the BADROC crowd won't help you out to let you store the car until you can
get the brake problems resolved.

When I needed a place to store my car while it waited restoration, my
SoCalROC buds helped me out. I would do the same for them if I could. You
and your wife seem like nice people. Is the car such an albatross that you
are willing to take a 2000.00 loss like that?

Hey BADROC, let's help these folks out. Either that or you can get a running
2000 for 1000.00

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC