latest roadster story (salt in the wound)

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: latest roadster story (salt in the wound)
From: "Amy & Erik" <erikandamy@integraonline.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 01:19:20 -0500
Ok so the day after my roadser breaks, I go to the Lakeville Cruise Night
here in MN.  What to I see amoungst the various 'Cudas, Bel Airs and
Mustangs, but 2 roadsters, a red 1600 and a silver 2000 mixed in with a nice
240z and a couple of 300zx's.  I had to drive my Ranger down to Lakeville to
watch them drive by.  Ouch, now I am bummed.
Anyone from the list?
Anyone who wants to help me install my new clutch master cylinder?

It was a great show.  I saw everything from a stretch 57 Chev to a 81
DeLorean.  Mustangs of all ages, plenty of Chargers, Road Runners,
T-Buckets, Torinos VW's and even 2 MGs.
Erik Smeby
2L 1600