RE: Flex pipe caution

To: Brian Hollands <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>,
Subject: RE: Flex pipe caution
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 19:00:00 -0700 (PDT)
I think you're talking about two different things.  One is the braided
flexible pipe directly off the manifold.  The other is a bendable piece
of pipe that goes over or under the rear axle.  I was confused a while
ago when speaking with someone who said flex pipe when referring to the
latter.  I imagined a long sagging piece of braided exhaust, but they
said it was flexible (and ribbed?) and bendable without specialized
tools.

--- Brian Hollands <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com> wrote:
> Duh...
> I looked at my notes.  Les said the flex pipe should be no more than
> 14
> inches.
>
> At least I made progress today.
> Brian