toyota brake calipers conversion???

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: toyota brake calipers conversion???
From: eric johnson <snakeranch2@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 09:34:32 -0700 (PDT)
As I have heard the toyota 4x4 calipers will work on a roadster with some
mods.Also I have heard (but not seen) that early 200sx rear disc setups may
work also.Availability is not an issue in socal with all the junkyards.I have
also heard about some volvo setups.

Yes,I the purists cringe with toyota/volvo stuff on a roadster, but I am in
experimentation mode. With access to machinists/welders and master modifiers
which would be the best way to go?

Question #2, Early 240's have dunlop calipers and aluminum rear drums,and later
280's and 300's have rear discs.All of those are readily available also.
Anybody know of any crossover/changover info?
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/