Brakes breaks

To: "Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brakes breaks
From: "Daniel Beatty" <nowroc@pacifier.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 13:25:39 -0700
Here is a post the NOWROC site just received. ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Thanks, Daniel Beatty www.nowroc.com

Front break went on, now won't go off.  I am afraid that when I had them
apart I didn't put them together right.  When re-assembling I had a hard
time putting the pistons back in.  That little pin that goes from the break
block into the pistons seemed to make it difficult and may also be the
reason the pistons won't now retract.  I even disconnected the hose going to
the breaks and they still didn't retract and yes, I did replace the hoses.
I would like to send them out to have them professionally re-built.  New
units will cost $240 not including the small interconnect lines and I've
already replaced all the seals, etc.  If you know of a shop that has done
this for anyone I'd like to send them mine.