Re: Basic coil voltage question

To: sochoux@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Basic coil voltage question
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 11:33:30 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Stephan,
        Okay you mean when the car is turned to on you measure 0 volts or
when the car is cranking??  IF the ignition is turned to off or acc you shold
not
measure anything. I am pretty sure the ballast resistor works only when the
ignition is set to on.  When the car is cranking you should see a higher number.
    Um, I think....
Where abouts did you put the oxygen sensor mount?? Is it on the side or does it
point down??  I want to  install mine tonight but I am kinda chicken to
try to weld up in those tight  confines. I might just take it to Midas and have
them do it .
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA