Re: My Choice was Re: Choices...

To: "Mike Harper" <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: My Choice was Re: Choices...
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 20:28:06 -0400
Jeff,

And don't forget to buy a good flare nut wrench. Not one of those cheap
Chinese ones. Craftsmen wrenches are good.

I don't think you shouldn't do it but it would be nice if someone looked at
what you were doing. It's not hard as I did it by myself many years ago and
I didn't screw up. Of course my Dad was looking over my shoulder and giving
pointers.

Like I said before I think it is advisable to change all the brake lines
prior to changing all the brake parts. Brake fluid attracts moisture and
water rusts brake lines from the inside out. The rust particles will quickly
destroy the seals and bores.

Mike