New old Pictures n Thanks

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New old Pictures n Thanks
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 22:07:58 +0000
Hi all,
Been pretty occupied with other things since Christmas, back to work
full time after surgery for a torn medial meniscus in my left knee.  Dr.
said no more running!!!  Stickerman, Got the decals, look great on the
car!! Thank you so much.  Got the official results for the SFR Autox. I
came in second in E Prepared, not first, Daniel got third.  A D Prepared
Starlet took first by .9 seconds. At least it was D prepared last year.
I will watch for him next event and be sure he runs in his correct class
for now on. The 2001 GCR rule book will be available next event so I can
be sure.  Ken Pletcher came by today to pick up some used race tires.
His car is so sharp. Mentioned he might run Thunderhill in July. Which
reminds me, any BADROCrs know if Bruce's Tires is still in the east bay
area some where? I heard they made real good racing recaps. Also, I
posted some old and one new picture to my photo point site if anyone is
interested. I also want to send out a congratulations to Stephan on his
new daughter!!
David Pina