new interest

To: Roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: new interest
From: "Les/Dennis @ CDM" <les@classicdatsun.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 23:19:02 -0800
Well everyone it seems as though interest in our cars starts again.
Tomorrow morning a new magazine will be shooting photos of several of
this lists car for the april issue of roadsters and ragtops magazine.
And I understand that we have been contacted by Newsweek Mag. for photos
of some of the datsun shows I will let you all know more when I find
out. I will also weigh in on the issue of the proposal to try and
re-start the all datsun event and let you all in on our true findings.
But I will wait until after the holidays.

I hope you all have a Happy and safe Holiday season and look forward to
seeing you in the new millenium. Thank you for your continued support.
Les

--
Les Cannaday
Dennis Currington