Re: oooooooooooh!

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: oooooooooooh!
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 20:36:53 -0800
Paul,
You have done a great job!  THANK  YOU for taking the time to post those
terrirfic photos.
I really like the colors you have selected.  Where did you find the vinyl
kit?  One of our vendors?
Red and black are ok....but I like the tan alot.  Someday my 67.5 will look
like that.  I am inspired!!!
Guy
67.5 SPL
Tempe, AZ