Thanks to all who responded, I found some wheels...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks to all who responded, I found some wheels...
From: Ken Pearce <kpearce@engr.ukans.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:48:34 -0600 (CST)
Wow!  I can just feel the love!  I got no less than 8 responses on my
request for some stock wheels for my 68-2000.  Some of the local BC guys
are going to help me out, I knew I moved here for a reason!  Maybe we
could make it a Christmas party game at Ross's, have pit crew teams and
time trials on how fast they can change one of my wheels! If there's
enough alcohol involved, it'll end up looking like Ross's wagon he brought
to Shasta with a different hubcap on each wheel!  ICBC will love that!

Cheers!

Ken Pearce, 68-2000
Vancouver BC