Re: New to List and ???

To: Bob Wright <bobw@owol.com>,
Subject: Re: New to List and ???
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 20:38:41 -0800 (PST)
Bob,
welcome to the list and world of ROADSTERS!

regarding your fuel pump; get rid of the electric one! First off, if
you can see it under the hood, it is in the wrong place and the car
will suffer from fuel starvation, most likely.
The stock one is easy to rebuild, ( kit available from Stan Chernoff,
who is on the list)
Our vendors have fuel pumps as well.

As to the fenders, I'd put on another 69 fender ( unless you want bone
stock) the 69 has a bit more flare and gives the 66 more of an
agressive look. just my opinion, I have a set of 68 fenders on my 66.

On the list you will find many new friends and assistance in your
quest. lots of resources!
Myself, I run the Datsun Roadster registry, to document the remaining
cars.
Check out my website and register your car!
Again, welcome!

Roman Rist
66 1600
67.5 1600