Re: Roadster cards

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster cards
From: John Atchison <jda@srv.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:46:16 -0700

Four people in our local sports car club
had business cards made years ago
with the club logo and our names & phone numbers.

Over the years we have distributed many cards
at auto-x races, hill climbs, and car shows,
parts stores, car dealers, etc.

One of the best cheap investments
we ever made.

I am currently designing a new card & logo,
for the kart racing team,
.......can never have tooooooooo much fun !

local print shops can make you a box
of business cards from their standard format,
for about $10 to $15.
Or you can custom design anything
up to full color picture background of your car.

jump in, spread the word, have fun.

At 09:14 AM 11/20/00 -0600, you wrote:
>You know this is a GREAT idea!!   A box of 200 cards is cheap - everyone
>pitch in 5 bucks and have a bunch made and sent out.   I know there are some
>good artists on this list.  How about a national Roadster logo for the card
>- something simple but elegant!  Leave enough space for each individuals
>numbers/email.  What do you think?
>
>Phil
>SEROC - maybe each club could do this

John Atchison