Re: Steering wheel question?

To: casalp@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steering wheel question?
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 14:05:09 EST
In a message dated 11/16/00 6:21:08 PM !!!First Boot!!!, casalp@earthlink.net
writes:

<< The mounting hub is
 also painted with the black matted finish. I can't find a brand name on
 it anywhere. Was this a factory option on roadsters, dealer installed
 option, or a compilation of after market and stock parts? >>

Yeah..... it was a super rare factory option and you have the prototype
model.  ;>)  Actually, it is aftermarket and you are lucky to get one.  There
are still some out there but I think the numbers are dwindling.  I have a
Momo Hub and there are no numbers or marking either.  I believe that Grant
made one too.

So whats up with this "secret" Roadster of yours?  Gonna make another racecar?

Michael "Calspeed" Carion