Re: 1970 Master Cylinder

To: Datsundude@aol.com, roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1970 Master Cylinder
From: noji <noji@snowman.med.umn.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 14:36:34 -0800
Dean,

Several more specifics.  The first time I did this I used part of an old
brake line cut off at about 6".  I used a bicycle pump that was fit with
a head for a Presta Valve.  These are the skinny type of valves found on
racing bikes.  The pump head fit nicely and could clamp down on the
brake line.  These pumps could produce lots of pressure (120 psi) and I
don't know what the pressure was.  Any ways,  YMMV, DAOR (do at own
risk), AWEP (always wear eye protection) . . .  .

Dana

--
Dana Nojima, Ph.D.
Department of Urology