Re: Sears Point Raceway

To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sears Point Raceway
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 11:12:54 -0800 (PST)
I wish the car was still together! This wouild be a
blast! Oh Well, it's better to get the winter
maintenance done early. Winter Maintenance this year
inlcudes: New roll cage, new rear discs (found a good
way to do this), New 4 piston fronts, and hopefully
more power for next year (if I can get that bigger
intercooler plumbed).

Don Miller
69 Turbo V-6 Roaster
Meridian, ID