SoCalROC T-shirts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SoCalROC T-shirts
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 09:11:26 PST
All,

I have received several e-Mails from those folks who sent me money for the
SoCalROC T-shirts. I have not yet mailed them out and I apologize for the
delay. Several personal things have come up which have prevented me from
doing so. That will soon change. I will be sending them out within the week.

As before, I have said that these shirts will be free of charge. Anyone who
wants one just needs to either come by and get them or send me 3.25 shipping
costs.

If you need the address, please contact me off list.

Thanks for your patience. The shirts will be coming!

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC