Re: Getting COLD-need choke!

To: nruff@famvid.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Getting COLD-need choke!
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:41:32 EST
September??  Um, someone needs to wake up Nathan - he is turning into Rip
Van Winkle on us.

Re: the choke cables, I believe that they should be the same length.  They
could have been trimmed some time in their lifetime though, so if you have
others, give them a try.  They are a direct bolt in.  The only difference
should be the shape of the cable retaining nut on the console and the knob.
Best of luck!

Sid

It got up to 77 today and they are predicting 0 percent chance of
percipitation this weekend.