The Red Car-Revisited

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Red Car-Revisited
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:11:33 -0600
Well I ordered it (see above listed title) and it is indeed the book that
I was hoping it was. Keep in mind that this is a small hard cover volume,
8 1/2 by 5 1/2 and about 1/2 inch thick originally published in 1954.
Even with a 20% discount I paid $32 for this thing! I seldom lay out that
much for a car or computer technical book.

I hope Elayne enjoys it as much as I did 35 years ago. Since the book is
listed with a 2000 publication date, I'll have to contact the publisher
to see if they have or plan to offer the other books in the series. Of
course I may be thinking about an entirely different author and series,
too. Anyone else remember a road racing series about a young American
driving for an Italian GP team that called the cars Tigers? The original
pub dates must have been through the '50s. Yes, I am that old! <grin>

Later, Ron

Ronnie Day
ronday@home.com
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared Class Autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)