Re: White stuff??????

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: White stuff??????
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@mint.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 21:52:22 -0800
I did that trick too .  a curb ran parallel to the road, the parking
lot was same grade as road so curb was just a ridge between road and
parking lot with openings to pass from road to lot... late night,
racing fellow worker out of the lot, tried for second opening and
missed
slightly.  called parents because of my two bent rims on same side of
car....well I don't know dad... must have been a big rock in the
road...
only time I traveled a considerable distance down the road on 2
wheels..
dave stoll