My car is running. Thanks all (esp. Sid in FLA)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: My car is running. Thanks all (esp. Sid in FLA)
From: "Taro Kusunose" <tkusunose@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 09:23:14 PST
Hi All:

My father, grandfather and I got the roadster running this weekend.  It is
running very strong.  A huge thanks to everyone I have spoken to regarding
this car, but especially to Sid, who really came through for me by UPS-ing
vital parts to me on extremely short notice.

My grandfather came over from Japan to help the missus and me in our move to
our new house (oooohhh, it's got a shop!!!), but I knew that I needed to tap
into my grandfather's experience with cars while he was here in the States
for a few weeks.  He is a retired mechanic/auto repair shop owner with 40+
years of experience.  He is old, and he says that this will probably be his
last trip to the States, and the last engine he will rebuild.

The roadster meant a lot to me before, but after this, I hope to never have
to get rid of it.

Thanks all.

Taro in Seattle

'67 1600