RE: Fiberglass Body???

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fiberglass Body???
From: "Mitch Planck" <mitch@ias.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 09:07:38 -0500
I can't imagine what the shipping charge would be on one of these.

As for body parts, I think I'll be buying a second roadster next week. A '70
1600, from Kentucky I think, with an excellent body. I'll either be swapping
bodies or making the new one the good one, depending on what seems best once
I get a thorough inspection and comparison of both. It has a complete
powertrain, but I didn't check it out so I don't know the condition of that.
I eventually plan on using the extra engine I'll have, if it's in good
enough condition, to rebuild and have fun with.

-Mitch
'69 1600
Chelsea, MI