Re: resto pics

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: resto pics
From: "Adam Fox" <adfox@iprimus.com.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 18:35:27 +1000
That is the 'everything" vac. Even sucks up water occasionally. But yes it
has sucked a lot of rust in its time, more than id hoped actually, but you
cant always see whats hiding under the 6 layers of paint ;-).  Oh well, ill
just battle on, hope to finish it after summer some time....
So you also have been thru a similar rust experience?

Adam