Anti Ping Magic Juice

To: datsunroadsters@onelist.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Anti Ping Magic Juice
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 08:29:04 EDT
For All:
Reading the thread on ping-pinging a few days ago caused
me to think when I filled up the roadster with 93 octane
a few days ago.  SAKE RKT was still pinging
at low RPM in 4th and 5th, which is fine, cause I
HARDLY EVER USE LOW RPM-HA!
Boy do I love driving this thing!....In any event,
as a test, I bought some flashy aluminum
can of gas octane enhancer and dumped it
in before the fill up.  This stuff actually
made the pinging go away, so what I want
to know is, what the heck is in it?  Is it
gonna turn my rubber carb parts into
ooozing black goo?
Jim
Chesapeake Va