Re: riceboy punishment

To: <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>, <rwm@RWMann.com>, <andycost@att.net>
Subject: Re: riceboy punishment
From: Bamandpeb@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 21:59:16 EDT
Mike:

Look on the bright side. Their punishment will surely be having to listen to
Kenny G, or Opera. And drive Yugo's.
You should also consider buying stock in "Hearing Aids". There will be a strong
run on them in about 10-15 years when all of these teens get older.

Dan & Susan
Tired of being vibrated by the "Thumper" car behind us

In a message dated Fri, 29 Sep 2000  5:44:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,