Re: Solex's vs. SU's ..again and again and again...

To: datsunmike@nyc.rr.com
Subject: Re: Solex's vs. SU's ..again and again and again...
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 00:51:25 GMT
And getting more specific (from a conversation I had with Lou Mondello here
in Melbourne two days ago) - the 2000 already has BIG ports, you can get
maybe 2 or 3 extra HP (at the wheels) playing with them, but by working the
valves & valve seats, an extra 10-15 HP (again, at the wheels).
And valve work will give better response right across the range...

Ahhh...  But not until my water pump is fixed.  8^)