Z-3 / HD [was: Opinions wanted. 67.5 2L value?]

To: mtyler@hctc.net
Subject: Z-3 / HD [was: Opinions wanted. 67.5 2L value?]
From: "David A. Fox" <dafox1@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 08:47:39 EDT
Mark;

Not sure I understand?  I find it a very difficult choice to make on a
beautiful day; which toy to take out for a ride - my Roadster or my Harley!

"oooh, please in no way equate our little cars with Harleys...Feel free
to equate Z-3s with harleys, much more appropriate  ;-)"

<(©¿©)>
Blue Skies & Calm Waters,
DAFox [SRL311-04646]
'97 Springer Softtail [mine]