Re: Company car show photos

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Company car show photos
From: Hoon Kim <hoon@pixar.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:14:30 -0700
I've updated the pics along with some BBQruise pics. Please let me
know who's car belongs to who. Thanks.

BTW
The car show was tons of fun, but you learn alot from people.
Although there were beautiful cars out there, the little roadster was
a favorite among a small crowd. People said the little roadster had
character, especially since this was the most beat-up looking car out
there. One guy even begged me not to restore it. I also learned that
several people had owned one of these earlier on in their lives and
had fond memories of them. More power to the roadster!

car show
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1002520&a=8704572

BBQruise
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1002520&a=8735565