Re: Bay Area BADROC In-And-Out Lunch Get-Together

To: PLETCH5@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bay Area BADROC In-And-Out Lunch Get-Together
From: David Conrad <conrad1@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 08:59:50 -1000
Ken:

It varies quite a bit depending upon *where* on a given island you are
located.  Each has a windward, or "wet" side, and a leeward, or "dry"
side, in varying degrees, depending upon which island you're talking
about.  The windward sides, in addition to the "wet" also have the salt
content of the prevailing winds to contend with.

The leeward side is a benign environment, particularly on the Big
Island.  I haven't had my soft top up, more than a week or so, total in
the last 10 years.  My roadster is in quite good condition, rust wise,
despite my taking it to Maryland for 3 years.

Enjoy Maui! (and imagine driving a roadster to the top of Haleakala or
the road to Hana, and beyond).

Aloha,

Dave
'68 1600