Datsuns in Norway pics.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsuns in Norway pics.
From: <eddie@ratdat.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 13:59:31 +0100
Hi Roadsterites,

I did post a message about this before but I was having e-mail troubles so
I'm not sure if it made it to the list.

I have got some of the pictures I took while over in Norway up on my
photopoint site. www.ratdat.com  Two albums are available so far. The first
are pictures from the show I attended there and include a very nice 1600
roadster. The second lot are pictures of Svein Erik Finnerud's cars. He was
our host during our stay and he runs the Datsun/PMC register in Norway. No
roadsters in this one but some prtetty amazing stuff anyway. There are more
to come (I may even get them done today!) and some pics of a couple of other
roadsters I saw there. I'll let you all know when they are available.

Enjoy!

Eddie