Melbourne/Geelong residents? Adam?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Melbourne/Geelong residents? Adam?
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 23:37:57 GMT
G'day, I've been a bit snowed under at work.

The South West Classic rally runs this weekend, and I've been told to meet
someone at Colac BP (Oops, bp) service station at 9.30!!!  I'll be a passage
control dude.  Which means leaving my place at 7.30 (The Geelong road being
one of the most patrolled peices of road in Victoria, IMO).  Anyhoo, I was
going to try to get pictures of the weekend (Kirstyn's coming with me, and
we're going to make a weekend of it and stay down at Port Campbell, and
return via THE road ;-) )
But if you want to see me, there's a small window of opportunity tomorrow
morning...  Oh, and one of the stages is a hillclimb at Mt. Leura (which
would be fun to see, but I'll be off on romantic weekend by then) starting
at around 3ish.  Don't know if any Datto's are competing (though surely
there'll be a couple of 1600 (510) sedans).

Well, I'll report on the fun after the weekend.

Cheers all,

Steve
('68 2000)
Melbournian Datsunian!