Re: website - future updates + brake hoses?

To: datsunroadsters@egroups.com
Subject: Re: website - future updates + brake hoses?
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 17:30:11 EDT
In a message dated 9/5/00 3:57:40 AM GMT Daylight Time, mlr@cgate.net writes:

<< Rob:
    Very nice photos of the months (all of them). Until recently I had
 not taken the time to fully explore your web site except rather
 briefly. I just spent the last three hours there. It is spectacular
 -- you have obviously devoted a lot of time and effort to it. The
 pictures, historical aspects, and everything else are very
 interesting. Anybody who has a Roadster really needs to check this
 site out.
 Mike R. >>

Hi Mike

Many thanks for your comments which are very much appreciated and, like I say
to others, it's the feedback that makes it all worthwhile - the website is
now very much a labour of love and occasionally I must say I can lose sight
of the cars themselves - it can be quite refreshing to wander into the garage
when the weather has been particularly poor, look at the cars sitting pretty
side by side and think 'So this is what it's all about!!'

Whilst writing, if there's anything you (or anyone else) would like to see on
the site please let me know. I'm currently incorporating a full index to all
key pages which will hopefully assist navigation and, since I last updated
the pages (just two days ago?), Joe Hauser has written an excellent piece on
his race preparation of the 3 and 5 bearing 1600 motor for the site - it will
be up there when I've received some further advice from Joe on his chassis
preparation and yet more pics of Joe head to head against other roadster
racers Sam Armour, Ernie de Jacomo and Al James. The SCCA should also be
helping out in a big way in the coming month or so.

BTW - having a real problem finding a pair of brake hoses for my 2000 - the
complete Lockheed parts book in the UK doesn't come up with anything within
1" shorter/longer - I'd normally try the vendors but as I'm writing this, any
ideas??

Regards

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/";>The Classic Fairlady Roadster