Re: OT - 510 Appreciation

To: Robert.Long@CSDInc.com
Subject: Re: OT - 510 Appreciation
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 12:15:40 PDT
I learned repsect for 510s on the All Datsun Palomar run. I chased a BRE 510
up Mt. Palomar and the guy's car was awesome through the corners. They have
that independent suspension we just can't hang with. This car had an FJ20
conversion in it. Pretty awesome. As far as racing tires are concerned, just
ask Vic Laury how much of a difference they make.

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC

http://profiles.msn.com.