Re: My employees are brain dead (no Roadster content)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My employees are brain dead (no Roadster content)
From: andycost@att.net
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 12:49:55 +0000
I had an employee, assistant manager at an auto repair
shop no less, that had some oil problems of his own.  He
showed up several hours late one day.  He told me a long
story of how Ford quality had gone down hill.
Apparently his oil gauge broke and not five minutes
later his engine locked up.  I had to let him go.
Andy