Re: PO wiring nightmares!

To: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Subject: Re: PO wiring nightmares!
From: Marc Tyler <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 12:19:49 -0500
Patrick J. Horne wrote

>Marc,
>
>Do you have a source for the grommets?  The only place I have been able to
>find
>harness grommets is in England.  I am going to order some soon, and I hope
>they
>don't leak oil!
>
>See you in a couple of weeks.
>
>Peace,
>Pat
>
>--
>- Support Habitat for Humanity, A "hand up", not a "hand out" -
>Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner
>CS Dept, University of Texas, Austin, Tx. 78712 USA
>voice (512)471-9517, fax (512)471-8885
Our old friend JCWHitney has grommet assortments, Small Parts in Miami
has them as well, I got some for a work project at Tractor Supply this
week.  But here's the potential gold mine: Metro Molded Rubber Parts

HTTP://www.metrommp.com/

Did a parts search for datsun, they even have vent window seals for low
and high windshield roadsters!  They apparently sell grommets, but you'd
have to contact them to find out how to order.

-Marc

-Marc T.