<FS> '73 3.2L Stroker 240Z for sale in LA

To: Z-CAR@taex001.tamu.edu
Subject: <FS> '73 3.2L Stroker 240Z for sale in LA
From: Sexmnypwr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 06:11:47 EDT
 Hey Z'ers and Roadsterites,

  Well the time has come to buy a new car and sadly one of the old cars has
to go.   A new car, a motorcycle and 2 old cars is just too much to finance.
My 240Z has to go.  $7,000 obo

  Specs:
1973 240Z frame is in good shape no accidents, no rust (CA car)
Interior plastics and panels are clean (black interior), new black carpets
and dashpad. Grant GT steering wheel.
3.2L Stroker motor with Z24 pistons, 1mm overbore, 9mm rods, LD28 crank
machined .010 completely rebuilt about 2 1/2 years ago.  Total Seal rings.
HKS 2mm metal head gasket.  All engine work done by Top End Performance.
40mm triple Mikunis with 4" K&N filters and chrome covers, short velocity
stacks inside.  Intake manifold port matched and polished by Slovers.
.510-300deg crank, valvetrain was also completely new when rebuilt, 3 angle
valve job, new seals, high pressure springs, lashpads, seats etc.
6-1 Motorsport header with 2 1/2" exhaust leading to a Dynomax Super Turbo
muffler (no catalytic).
280ZX Electronic Ignition with MSD6A box and MSD 8mm wires.
High volume turbo oil pump with high pressure spring and extra washers (80psi)
New water pump and fan clutch. 4 row 280ZX radiator with fan shroud.
Holley Blue Electric fuel pump 115gpm, with 3/8" fuel line leading to Holley
fuel pressure regulator. Separate fuel pump kill switch (hidden).
Daikin Heavy Duty clutch, 280ZX 5 spd (completely rebuilt same time as engine)
R200 rear end with 3.90 gearing, solid differential mount
1 1/8" sway bar (powder coated blue) in front with all urethane bushings,
7/8" sway bar in rear also with urethane bushings.  Motorsport Strut bars
front and rear.
Tokicos all the way around. Stock springs and ride height.  Urethane front
air dam. New steering rack bushings, ABS steering coupler.
Toyota 4 piston caliper conversion on the front, just redid all the brakes,
rotors/drums turned, new pads/shoes.
Fresh paint, VW Beetle metallic silver (DuPont Urethane paint with
clearcoat), previously removed 4 coats of paint down to the bare metal and
used rust inhibiting primer.
Polished 5 slot mags with 205/60R14 tires all new.  Additional polished 5
slot mag with same tires as the spare.
All emblems on car, chrome is in great condition.  I have pics I can email if
interested.
Air horn setup, Halogen headlights with relay system wired, new windshield
rubber weatherstripping front and rear.

  Car is in the SF Valley (northern Los Angeles county).  Currently I have a
hipo stereo system installed but was planning on pulling it.  If desired I
would sell it with the car, but it would have to be added to the above price.
  Thanks for any responses in advance.

  Stan Wada