Items for sale on Ebay

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Items for sale on Ebay
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 14:23:44 -0700
List,
I am cleaning out my garage and putting some items I have left
on Ebay. I will be putting up items for the next two weeks so check
it out.

I will also be selling a complete 5 speed assembly as soon as I get time

to put some pictures and information together. The transmission will
come
relatively complete . It will have the drive shaft , trans mount, cross
member,
shifter, flywheel. All you will need to furnish is the clutch assembly.
I am
asking $550.00 for all of it.

Thanks,
Mike