smog equipment

To: "'roadster.netlist'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: smog equipment
From: "Ofarrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 10:47:55 -0700
I bought a used R16 two weeks ago and have removed all the smog equipment.
All seems in good shape although one of the tubes on the air supply manifold
(that threads in to the exhaust manifold) twisted at the tube during
removal, rather than at the swivel.
I am going to keep the bracket that held the smog pump to the block, as
maybe I can modify it for an alternator conversion later on.
California does not require smog equipment on cars 73 or earlier, so it is
free for the taking.
I'll box it and ship it, but you'll have to pay shipping.

first one to reply (off list) gets it.

Fergus O'Farrell
69 2000
Huntington Beach, CA