OT -- DC-10 Emergency Landing On Highway

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT -- DC-10 Emergency Landing On Highway
From: Ken Smart <Ken.Smart@tip.csiro.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 11:01:39 +1000
G'day everybody,
Some of you might have seen this before, it is worth a look.
They are big files that take a while to kick off, you are not missing mush
is you can't get them to go.

Roadster content I got my pink slip (road worthy) this morning  Yay!

DC -10 EMERGENCY LANDING ON HIGHWAY
AAL DC-10 Makes Emergency Landing On California Highway
No, not really. It only looks like it.  This is a new short film put
together by two young special effects artists -- Bruce Branit and Jeremy
Hunt -- that depicts a fictional DC-10 emergency landing on California's
I-405 with amazing detail.  The short film can be viewed at:
http://www.405themovie.com/

also if you have some spare time there's a really wacky, no ' extremely
oddball' film at
http://www.ifilm.com/
then the comedy link up the top of the page
then the film "car hunter: last of  the buhnali tribe"

there is an appearance by a z car and some social commentary on miata drivers
These films should in no way reflect on my sense of humor or mental state.

Ken Smart
67.5 SR20de
Sydney Australia